The NOAA Marine Debris Program is the U.S. Federal government's lead for addressing marine debris.
- Now Open: Two Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Grant Opportunities for Marine Debris Removal and Interception Technologies
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Marine Debris Emergency Response Guide: A New Comprehensive Guide for the Commonwealth
- Congratulations to Our 2023 Art Contest Winners!
- New York Marine Debris Emergency Response Guide: A New Comprehensive Guide for the State
- The NOAA Marine Debris Program Awards Funding to 14 New Projects Under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law