What should I do if I find debris fouled with what might be invasive species from the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan?

If you suspect that you may have found debris with invasive species, please take clear photos of the item, attached organism, and any identifying marks on the object. Remove the item from the water or shoreline and place on dry land well above the high tide line. Please contact the appropriate Pacific region state invasive species coordinator listed at http://www.anstaskforce.gov/Tsunami.html. In your report, note the current location of the item.