The NOAA Marine Debris Program is the U.S. Federal government's lead for addressing marine debris.
- A Picturesque Town Harbor Restored through Marine Debris Removal
- U.S. Virgin Islands Marine Debris Emergency Response Guide: A New Comprehensive Guide for the Territory
- Congratulations to the Winners of the Fifth “Communicating for a Clean Future” Ohio Marine Debris PSA Competition!
- Mitigating Marine Debris for World Migratory Bird Day
- The Challenges of Hurricanes and Marine Debris on Islands